(For Processing Loan Application)
Most Important: All documents are to be self attested.
- Date of birth proof of all applicants.
- Aaddhar Card of all applicants.
- ID proof of all applicants. (Pan Card)
- Residence proof of all applicants.
- Photograph of all applicants duly self attested on the front side.
- Latest 3 months salary slip in original or fly attested by HR/Accounts deptt.(If there is variation in gross salary too then 6 months salary slips) & CTC (if required).
- Latest six month bank statement (Till Date) in which salary is credited (original).
- Latest Form 16 along with ITR (Assesment year 2016-2017 & 2017-18).
- Copy of Appointment Letter/Contract Letter in case of job chnaged within one year along with previous employer’s Form 16.
- In case of any loan EMI going from your any of your other bank, then copy of bank statement for latest six month along with a sanction letter (of that loan) or latest track record.
- Latest Qualification Certificate (Higher professional Certificate).
- Marriage certificate copy in case of wife as applicant (If title change).
- Ration card copy in case of Parent or Sibling as applicant.
- Copy of Property Papers (In case of direct allotment – Payment Receipt, Allotment letter or Booking booklet will do).
- Porcessing Fee for Rs. 11800/- in favour of “HDFC Limited” loan amount less then 20 lacs processing fee is ( .5% + GST 18% on loan amount).
- Legal Fee of Rs. 3500/- in case of registered sale and Rs. 2500/- in case of unregistered sale from Secondary market purchase.
- Possession Letter of Property.
- An estimate of proposed work from an Architect.
NOTE :If your ITR of bank account reflects your another bank account then a copy of its statement for latest six month.